Thursday, May 12, 2016

FREE Barnes & Noble Summer Reading Program


My kids have done this program the past couple years. It's fun and easy and helps keep them reading all summer long.

From the Barnes & Noble Summer Reading Website:

Kids Earn a Free Book!

Here is How

Step 1. Fill out the Summer Reading Triathlon Reading Journal (PDF).
Step 2. Bring the completed Reading Journal to your local B&N store. Find a Store.
Step 3. Choose a FREE BOOK from our selection on the Reading Journal list at the store... Enjoy reading!

______________________________________________________________________

Our closest Barnes and Noble is about an hour away, so we usually combine it with some other summer field trip I plan with the kids and hit up the one at the Mall of America.

If I had to guess what books they would pick, I am sure my daughter will pick the American Girl one "Lea Dives In". For my son, I am inclined to say he might pick out the "My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish".

No comments: