Thursday, December 17, 2015

Coconut Flour Crust & Review of Love Cooking Company PushPan


If you are trying to eat grain-free or gluten free, then you are sure to appreciate this recipe which fits perfectly in this Love Cooking Company PushPan that is sized 8"x2".

Coconut Flour Crust
1/4 C Coconut Flour
2 T chopped pecans
2 packets stevia
2 T butter, melted

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Stir until well combined. Press in to a greased pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool if topping with a no bake cheesecake.



Review of Love Cooking Company PushPan

I had the opportunity to review the three Love Cooking Company pans above, but I was excited to share my coconut flour crust recipe with you, so I wanted to tell you about he PushPan first.

The pan is easy to use. It creates a liquid tight seal so it works great when making a cheesecake. It easily pushes out and I was surprised that I could relatively easily push it back in with cheesecake on top of it, that's if you don't serve it all at once.

Now that I have a PushPan that makes serving a no bake cheesecake recipe easier, and a tasty new cheesecake crust recipe I think my family will be expecting more cheesecakes in the future.



All thoughts, opinions and photographs and recipes are my own. I was provided the pans for the purpose of review but no monetary compensation was received.

No comments: