Monday, October 12, 2015

Spicy Crab Rolls (sushi) Recipe



I love spicy crab rolls, but I find that they often are not very "spicy" when I buy them from a restaurant or store, so making my own at home assures I can get some more spice but allows you to make it less spicy as well. I used 4 tsp. of the chili garlic sauce but would have probably used anpther 1-2 more teaspoons if I wasn't making a big batch to serve the family who doesn't like things quite as spicy. If you have never made your own sushi rolls, I will be sharing a post next month on Northern Cheapskate on how to make your California Crab Rolls and tips on what you need to make your own rolls.

Spicy Crab Roll Filling
2 C imitation crab (shredded)
2-4 tsp chili garlic sauce
1/2 C mayo

Directions: Mix all ingredients together and allow to sit in the fridge for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend. Add to your sushi rolls as desired. Enjoy!





No comments: