Friday, May 29, 2015

Asian Zucchini Slaw and Review of APlusChef Spiral Slicer



Asian Zucchini Slaw
1 med-lg zucchini (shredded or use a spiralizer)
1 large carrot, shredded
2 T rice wine vinegar
1 tsp toasted sesame oil
1/2 tsp soy sauce

Directions: 

  • Shred both zucchini and carrot and toss together
  • Mix together vinegar, oil and soy sauce
  • Pour over zucchini mixture and toss.
  • Allow to set in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours before serving
  • Toss again before serving
  • Sprinkle sesame seeds on top, if desired.
  • Enjoy!

My Thoughts:

I really love using the  APlusChef Spiral Slicer Bundle. It comes with the spiral slicer, a storage bag, cleaning brush as well as a ceramic peeler. I own another one of these, but I had to have one to use at our cabin. I love that I can make fun and interesting meals using this product. I love to make zucchini noodles and serve them raw as a slaw or cook them and serve spaghetti sauce over the top. I also like to use it to make a cucumber salad. It's just a simple spiral slicer that is easy to use but people are always impressed by the looks of the food I serve them when I use this.







No comments: