Monday, August 11, 2014

Review: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles "The Next Mutation" DVD


My Thoughts:

This 1997-1998 Throwback of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles did not disappoint. These were not the Turtles I grew up with and not the Turtles of my kids generation, they are the turtles from the gap in my TMNT viewing. I didn't view them as much when I was growing up as I do now that I have a son of my own who is a huge fan of them. This particular DVD is titled, "The Next Mutation" and is costumed characters, not animated cartoons.

The DVD features about 2 hours of episodes that include 6 TMNT episodes, as well as 2 Power Rangers Bonus episodes. The DVD was just released on August 5th and I am sure your kids (or maybe yourself) would love to get some good screen time in to watch some throwback episodes.


About Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles "The Next Mutation" from Shout Factory:


In Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation – Turtle Power, everyone’s favorite turtles — Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo, along with the newest addition to the family, Venus Di Milo — are back! They’re on a mission to rescue Master Splinter from the evil Dragon Lord and his horde while staying clear of other new foes like the vampiress Vam-Mi, the yeti Silver and the big-game hunter Simon Bonesteel who are all out for their shells! Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation – Turtle Power contains six episodes from the live-action series, as well as the special Power Rangers In Space crossover episodes “Save Our Ship” and “Shell Shocked” as a bonus feature!

I was sent a copy of the DVD for the purpose of review. No other monetary compensation was received. All thought, opinions and photographs in this post belong to SGBG.

4 comments:

Menucha said...

My cousin is obsessed with TNMT - he gets it from his dad! I will pass this on to them...

ReviewsSheRote said...

my son is just getting into them--might have to go on his birthday list =)

Mom Knows Best said...

My boys love the Turtles. They dont have any movies yet so I will look for this one.

Unknown said...

I'm planning on getting this DVD for my grandsons. I know they will love it.