Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thrifty Thursday: Free Admission to Bruentrup Heritage Farm on June 1st


Mark your calendars! The next FREE Admission Day at Bruentrup Heritage Farm is coming up on June 1st. The first Sunday of each month this summer there will be a FREE open house from noon to 3pm.

Click on the link above to get all the details.

If you can't make it on June 1st, don't fret! You can also go on July 6th or August 3rd as well.

The address to the farm is 2170 E. County Road D, Maplewood, MN 55109

FYI - you are allowed to bring your own picnic lunch!

Come learn all about the history of farming, let the kids have fun in their own play area, explore the prairie, tour the buildings, sit in the gazebo and much more....

6 comments:

ladyashiri said...

It's so cool to have found a Minnesota blog! Especially so, as I do also happen go to Maplewood from time to time.
I think you should tell Karen of Creative Couponing - CreativeCouponing.com (she blogs about all sorts of things, including in MN, too) or Carrie of Pocket Your Dollars - PocketYourDollars.com (also MN stuff). They should credit you and you can get more relevant readers to your blog as well!

Mom of Two said...

Thanks @ladyashiri. Glad you found me!

Unknown said...

How fun. I will be taking my toddler to a farm this fall.

Michelle F.

Unknown said...

How fun. I will be taking my toddler to a farm this fall.

Michelle F.

Mom Knows Best said...

My boys would love to visit a farm. We dont have anything like this in New Mexico

Julie said...

My kids would love to visit a farm like this. I wonder if there are palces like this around me. Sometimes I wish I lived near you so you could tell me all the places to go.