Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Review: Eco-Friendly Napkins from Napkins.com


I had the opportunity to try out and review a few samples from the Eco-Friendly line of napkins from Napkins.com. Personally, I like while or white printed napkins like the ones I reviewed because both our every day table settings and our china are white and they look best with it, but they do also have a natural (light brown) napkin as well. The taller napkin is actually a guest towel and has a wonderful high quality feel to it and you will be proud to use then as either a guest towel in the bathroom or as a napkin. The smaller square napkins are beverage napkins.

This Eco-friendly line of napkins is made with 100% recycled content and 65%-80% of post-consumer content, is chlorine free and is Green-Seal Certified. Napkins.com also has an expanded Eco-friendly line that include plates, bowls, cutlery, and takeout containers in addition to napkins.


I used the guest towels as dinner napkins because I really like to put my silverware on top of a tall napkin. You can see how the floral printed napkin looks (above) and the plain white napkin looks (below) with a white table setting. I thought they were very absorbent. The guest towels are sold in a bulk case of 1000 napkins (8 packages of 125 napkins). There 4 choices of sizes of napkins in the Eco-Friendly line and 3 color/print choices.


Of course, you can also buy napkins in every imaginable print and color on Napkins.com.

I was given napkins samples for review. No monetary compensation was received. All thoughts, opinions and photographs are my own.

4 comments:

Jamie Knupp said...

very pretty and classy. And your food looks yummy! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love reusable napkins!

Unknown said...

That's very cool that these are made with recyclable materials. Thank you so much for sharing!

Dianna said...

they are very pretty--I could see using these myself, I think the reusable is a great idea