Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Try It Tuesday: 102 Things To Do This Summer


If you are checking out this post, chances are you either planning ahead to come up with some creative things to do this summer with your kids, or you are sick of hearing "I'm Bored" or "There's Nothing To Do".

Last year I had a list of 100 Things and we were successful in doing about 75% of the items on the list over the course of the summer and I wanted to make up a new list and take out the things I don't think we would do and replacing them with new things and added a couple more!

If you have recently stumbled upon my blog because you found this list on Pinterest or maybe you heard me talk about my list at MOPS, then please consider becoming a follower and learn about all my creative ideas for things to do with the kids, crafts to make and recipes to try as well as reading reviews and participating in giveaways.

Follow Me On:

No comments: