Thursday, April 25, 2013

Review: Kona Kase PLUS 50% OFF CODE!!!!


I recently had the opportunity to review the Kona Kase and I have finally used all my products in the box. And I have to say that I was very happy with the assortment I got in my box. Almost all of the products in the box were new to me and so I was excited to try them. I do like consuming protein or meal replacement bars; they fit in to my busy lifestyle and can easily be brought along in my purse or gym bag so that I have a convenient food option when I am out and about and not impulsively buy something unhealthy just because I am hungry. And I REALLY liked the chocolate samples.

For the most part, of the 9 items in the box, they were full size products. I always like to try out full size samples because then you can better evaluate a product. I was very pleased with the selection of items in this box and am planning to order my own subscription. My favorite thing about subscription box services is it feels like I am getting a present (that I paid for) because I have no idea what surprises will be inside. And why not make it a present and order one for someone else as a gift too.

So, What's in the Kona Kase?

Fuel Your Active Lifestyle With A Monthly Box!
Discover and try the best healthy performance foods from around the country to fuel your workouts
Once a month come home to a box of 8 premium nutrition products at your doorstep to fuel your workouts
Join. Receive. Perform.
$15 per month
Give as a Gift
Cancel Anytime
Multi-Month Discounts
Free Shipping on all Kases

USE CODE: Shallow-Miller TO GET 50% OFF YOUR FIRST KONA KASE

With a guarantee of at least 8 items, you can get your first box for $7.50 with the above code, which makes each item under $1.

Even if you only get this one box, you are going to be pleased.


But be sure to come back and check Save Green Being Green because they will periodically send me promotions to send with my readers.


I was given a Kona Kase box for the purpose of reviewing the service. No monetary compensation was received. All thoughts, opinions and pictures are my own.

No comments: