Monday, January 21, 2013

Make It Monday: Slow Cooker White Chili Recipe

Have I ever mentioned that I love cooking in the slow cooker? I do. It is wonderful to be able to prepare something ahead of time and let it cook all day and then dinner is ready before you know it. 



I wanted to share with you another clean eating recipe that I am sure you will enjoy. 

White Chili Recipe

2 15 oz. cans of Great Northern or Navy Beans
1 can of kernel corn
8 oz. cooked and chopped chicken
1 med onion, chopped
1 garlic cloves, minced
3 1/2 C chicken broth
1 1/2 T Tastefully Simple Fiesta Party Mix
optional toppings - sour cream, shredded cheese, tortilla chips, green onions

Directions: Combine all ingredients (except the optional toppings) in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4-5 hours. Serve and enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice recipe idea, thanks a lot... I love chilli

Chef Mireille said...

what a unique chili without tomato - I definitely have to try it