Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Review: Covergirl Blast FlipStick





There are some bold color choices to use with the BlastFlipStick and some that are more subdued, so why not mix it up. In one container you have 2 lipsticks, so try each one on it's own. Try one color on the bottom and dab on a little of the other, then switch it up and try the other color on the bottom and dab on a little of the other.
With the BlastFlipStick you have many color combinations available in the same container! In these pictures, I was using the color combo called "Vixen". This time I tried the lighter color on the  bottom and dabbed on the darker color on the top. The other colors 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would love to have one of these. I love Lipstick! I have so many different ones to choose from. I like to wear a different color every day. And these are the best!!