Sunday, October 14, 2012

Review: Guess Moo! iPad/iPhone App



Guess Moo! is a game that provides an introduction to twelve animals: cats, dogs, cows, chickens, horses, roosters, goats, ducks, sheep, pigs, geese and donkeys.

My (almost) 3 year old son had a fun time helping me with this review of Guess Moo! app for the iPad (also for the iPhone.)

The app starts out with the child being able to choose one of twelve animals and it will say a couple sentences about the animal and make the animal sound.

The child can listen to each animal and then has the opportunity to play a game where they are asked to identify the animals by it's sound.
My son loves animals, as I suppose most children his age do, so he really enjoyed making the app make animals sounds. I know the app says it is for 2-7, but I would probably say it is more appropriate for ages 1-4. At 18 months, my son had a pretty good idea of how to use the iPad. But I understand that the American Pediatric Association frowns on any screen time before age 2, so they probably couldn't put a younger age.



Check out this Promo Video about Guess MOO! to see it in action!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: