Saturday, September 15, 2012

I am a Sweat Pink Ambassador!!!

Can I tell you have fun & exciting this is! I am a Sweat Pink Ambassador for Fit Approach. So, what does that mean? Well, I get to be part of a group of wonderful women who support each other online (& sometimes in person if we can find someone listed near us) and encourage each other to lead healthy and active lifestyles.

I do workout quite a bit (running, zumba, yoga,weight lifting, biking, hiking, etc.) and love to be social while doing it, so I actively encourage friends to meet me for a class, a run, or to sign up for a race together, or even to be active together with our children.

I am at a point where I like to workout regardless if I am doing it alone or with someone, but it is always more enjoyable to me to be with someone.

I am very excited to receive my Sweat Pink tank top and shoelaces in the mail and show off that I am a SPA!

No comments: