Saturday, September 29, 2012

5 Free eBooks from Scholastic Storia



It's simple to get them. Just go to Scholastic Storia and log in using the same username & password you use to order books for your children. If you don't already have an online account with Scholastic, it's easy to set one up at that login page.


Currently, Storia is available for:
  • Windows PC [Windows®7, Vista®, and XP Service Pack 3]
  • iPad®
  • Android™ Tablet

The next step is just to install Storia on your preferred device (but they do allow you to link up to 5 devices, so you can install on your laptop & iPad and you child can read those same stories on any of the devices.

Your 5 FREE ebooks are:

  • Clifford's Good Deeds
  • I Love School
  • Goosebumps: Night of the Living Dummy
  • Bad Pets
  • Ready Freddy: Tooth Trouble
I just downloaded it for my kids. I love to have some books on the iPad for when we are traveling. They love to read and it is great not to have to carry a bunch of books along when we are already bringing the iPad with us.

Be sure to also read my post about other Free Online Books for Kids and my review of Starfall.com.

No comments: