Saturday, December 10, 2011

Influenster Holiday Vox Box Opening

This is my first VoxBox from Influenster! I was super excited to get it and try everything out. Check out everything that was in my box that I get to pamper myself with.

Included:
imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails
Softsoap Coconut Scrub Bar Soap
Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask
New York Color Liquid Lip Shine
Mentos Pure Fresh Gum
LaraBar
Garden Botankia Heart Frangrance Sample


You can also view the video of me opening the box.

Now I get to try everything out and review it.

I know this is very conventional and not so "green", but I we are all a work in progress, aren't we? Who knows, after I read the ingredients on the soap & mask I might find that they are more green, plus there is the LaraBar in there (Yum!)

Influenster does have a "Green" box, so I am hoping that I will get one of those net time they have one as I have earned that badge. :)

No comments: