Tuesday, February 23, 2010

#130 Decorative Letters

The idea for this recycled (& use-it-up) craft project came from craft eNVy. So, you can read their blog to learn about how to make them, but when you see my supplies, it is pretty self explanatory.

There are several differences between my end product & the inspiration end product. Those are:
* I used stencils I already own (instead of using up printer paper & ink)
* I used fabric instead of paper, which is only because that is what I had
* I didn't add embelishments because this is for my little boy & any I would have had would be too girly

I spent no money at all on this project because I used a cardboard box & others items I already own.

I spent about 1.5 hours on this project and that included gathering supplies & all prep work.

No comments: